We provide low-cost household rubbish removal in East Sussex for local home owners and companies in and around Maresfield and Harley Shute. People use us because no skip restrictions apply to us. Services offered include 'superfast home improvement trash removal' and 'green moving debris'. Click here for full office services.
are you after a well-established local business that can collect and remove your waste items in East Sussex legally and safely? Then we can help. We have been established for two decades.
Home Improvements / Refurbs / D.I.Y?
Are you after a affordable quotation for household rubbish removal or refuse collections? Perhaps you are in a office or retail unit. We can help all customers in Maresfield. Rubbish and Waste Clearance Ltd (East Sussex) is a responsible house removal company located in East Sussex. We perform all the loading and clearing up so you don't have to. We remove single items or full loads, not simply in East Sussex but also in London and Surrey. We dispose of filing cabinets, cookers, cupboards and topsoil.
scrap removal: what do we offer?
- Our drivers are available 7 Days A Week
- Get rid of your refuse in Maresfield today
- Cheaper Than Skip Hire
- No Item Restrictions for Maresfield or Crowhurst
At Rubbish Clearance, we collect, clear up and take away mixed waste, cuttings, TV and computer monitors (can cost more as expensive to dispose of), sheds, mattresses or radiators safely.
Get in touch with us in Maresfield on 07437 617 021 about household rubbish removal
or fill in our booking form.
Would you like to receive a free estimate or do you need help calculating the load size? Click here for general prices.
Please take note of
- Problems to avoid: Some jobs can be more than a load which means we don't allocate enough time for the job (We run late)
- Things we can't take: Raw meat or raw fish (unless packaged)
- Labour: Any extra time or labour required over 20 minutes can incur a charge
- Special offers in East Sussex: 4 cubic yards - £110.00
- Prices from £65.00 exclude VAT